Thursday, May 3, 2012

$3.50 fish porridge vs $4.20 berrylite

My colleagues brought me to 303 ++ or so (Sembawang Area) for lunch. I couldn't remember exactly where and apparently I didn't even know a pretty good fish soup stall exists there. Correction: I didn't even know there's a coffee shop there! (To think I've lived in sembawang for a year plus already. Oops.) My $3.50 sliced fish porridge contained lots of fresh sliced fishes. Shiok!

Anyway, I was hunting for desserts at night but I didn't manage to get Ritz. I just consoled myself with berrylite. Yoghurts in general are so damn expensive. $3.30 for the smallest size, $0.90 per topping. Wa lao my one small yoghurt with a bit of mini chopped strawberries = $4.20. Not filling and so much more expensive than my lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my sky.

Why are yoghurts so expensive? I can eat a decent meal in a coffee shop for food ranging from $2 to $4. I shall not eat berrylite anymore. I remembered yami yoghurt's slightly cheaper and tasted better too... maybe I'll opt for that next time.

Berrylite (Northpoint)
930 Yishun Avenue 2, #01-56 Northpoint Shopping Centre, Singapore
Daily: 11am – 10.30pm

No comments: