Monday, April 30, 2012

Forum Seafood and Tea Cosy

Forum Seafood @ 42 Boat Quay. (Nearby raffles place mrt!)

We took the outdoor seats for the view. Relaxing! A down point was that the weather was a bit warm but still bearable.

They offer valuable dim sum lunch so we decided to give it a go.

I was pretty satisfied (8.5/10) with all the food. Classic, traditional, chinese, family, homely! I give special credits to the soft steamed rice, stir-fried baby kailan's sauce and the steamed forum fresh prawns. The fried ones tasted good but they were too oily for me. The beancurd was a bit salty and I didn't like the thai mango salad because I can't taste the mango. I've no idea what soup I had. It's slightly salty but very nice! Very grandma and homely kind of soup.

A smiley me from the awesome brunch!

Next up - Tea Cosy @ 68 Orchard Road, #05-10 Plaza Singapura. (Dhoby Ghaut mrt!)

One of my top choices for high tea if I were around town area. Decently affordable considering that it's in town and offers a peaceful and beautiful place.

It's my first time feeling "Woah I'm really enjoying my high tea like a tai tai!" thanks to the way they present their high tea set. It's just irresistable! Desserts were not too sweet and not too much. Suits me so well! I'm easily enticed by pretty and mini snacks, even especially more attracted by the correct ambience. Tea cosy, kudos! You've satisfied my high tea urge very well. I shall hunt for more high tea places! UPz (9/10).

Thank you for the day and I can't wait to see the completed version for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I wore a striking blue tee with the word "Monday", I've zero blues. My monday was like the striking bright orange word. Not the blue background! :D

1 comment:

Lily said...

This is so darling! I love your pics!!


http://teacozy.org