Friday, April 6, 2012

Donut Factory; Handlebar

Sneak preview of tonight's sexy menu!

Presenting to you my afternoon lunch and tea time with ys @ Donut Factory! Yeah my usual hangout when I used to work in Suntec. I believe it's the only outlet that serves main courses probably for those working nearby.

Location: 3 Temasek Boulevard, #01-193 Suntec City Mall, Singapore.

$6.50 for all these. Good value for money and comfort dining in a shopping mall!

We window shopped around those exhibition halls at the convention centre and ended up trying various perfumes. We became damn smelly after the combinations of all sorts of smells. EW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, that was just a half day catch up.

The highlight of the other half of my day was my dinner date at Handle Bar with boy! So here goes.

Some snippets of the overall feel. Punk/rock? LIKE MY STYLE! :D

Sexiest menu alive. Really appetising. Taste as good as it looks and describes too!

Price wise... I think it would be even better if it's cheaper by 3 to 5 bucks per dish. Hmm.

The dining experience! Relaxing. Apt for family/big groups! Weather plays a part too.

THE FOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We loved both so much. The wings sauces were really appetising, sour, spicy, sweet. The ribs were super soft!!!!!!!!! Big portions to share too.

Got notice can see moon?????? Or is it sun? =/

I love the nightview too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: