Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Garden Slug, Home Club, TCC@CR, Handlebar.

Four locations to chill out - The Garden Slug, Home Club, TCC@CR and Handlebar.

The Garden Slug @ 55 Lorong L Telok Kurau, #01-59/61 Bright Centre.

The garden slug menu! Reasonable pricing, NO service charge. It gave me a very casual and lazy lunch out.

Hot Chocolate, $4.50 - thick chocolate feel, not overly sweet and meltz with the foam! Must try.
Ice Latte, $6.50 - quite normal so I thought it's a little bit expensive...

After calling our bill, the receipt came back to us on a "Keep Calm and Carry On" plate. Cute!

Juicy shrimp and roast pumpkin pasta, $14.90. A rich pink sauce of tender baked pumpkin, shrimp and whole oven-toasted garlic cloves. MUST TRY. Super unique, super big plate and super tasty. 5/5. *Kudos*
Hansel's Meatball Pasta (beef+pork) in Spicy Arrabbiata, $15.90. Good spices and lots of delicious meatballs! 4.5/5.

Home Club @ 20 Upper Circular Road, #B1-01/06 The Riverwalk. I appreciated the aircon and darkness so much because the sun was too hot and bright today.

TCC @ 51 Circular Road. I love this outlet's beanie seats. Most apt for high tea and chilling out on this hot day.

Good effort made to display the colourful food! Cute, attention seeking and appetising. $13.90++ for the high tea set (For sweet tooth), and $10++ for the 6 mini mushroom thingy (Fragrant, crispy, nice!)

Handlebar @ 57 Jalan Menpurong. Read my first handlebar trip here!

I loved this sparkling apple juice and the bottle. So classic.

The sliced spicy italian saussage (pork saussage) was a bit spicy and not too salty; The bite me focaccia bread pizza was very hot, crispy and cheesy; The fish and chips was so soft and fresh and went well with the fat fries; The cocaine wings were still as awesome, spicy yet sweet, just the way I tasted before.

Fat die me today! Actually no, I'm still skinny no matter how I eat =)

No comments: