Thursday, March 29, 2012

Riders Cafe, Changi Airport, Expo!

My awesome-ly planned day goes like this. Guess where guess where?!

It's riders cafe! Cool concept, good breakfast, awesome scenery.

51 Fairways Drive
Singapore 286965
Bukit Timah Saddle Club
Here's the menu. Decently priced like usual cafes.

Here's the cafe style. You can view the horses training from your dining area! I think I'll be back to read the little cute books too.

Here's the food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We both loved the pancakes! Really hot and unique. Best one I had so far, comparable to strictly pancakes! 'The usual' was a good mix of a hearty breakfast too. Very very satisfied. 4.5/5!

Here's the scenery that I fell in love with. I'm sure you would like it too.

My morning started too great. And so was my afternoon! Visited Changi Airport cos I haven't been there to shop for long! We had souperlicious. Similar to soup spoon. It was my first time there and I found the chunky beef goulash alright. (6.5/10) After finishing all of it, I felt more and more like I drank a whole bowl of roti prata curry. There's this prata curry taste in it. It felt like a bowl of gravy to me. I prefer soup spoon maybe cos I'm used to that taste since I eat it quite often.

Location: 60 Airport Boulevard, #026-15-01 Departure/Check-In Hall, Changi Airport T2, Singapore

We headed to Changi City Point (Expo MRT, one stop away from Changi Airport) cos we haven't been there, apparently. Too far from our homes so we won't really explore there unless it's really WoW. And... indeed there's nothing much, just a few shoppable sports outlets. But I was still happy cos boy boy bought me an adidas jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay~ totally my style. Biker. Rock. I also got bro a shirt from Esprit! He can wear it when his internship starts in July.

There happened to have manhattan so we stopped by for a rest and shared a set since got offer. *Typical me* I rarely eat manhattan anyway; I don't really like the fried stuff. Once in a blue moon, it still taste good of course.

We left at around 4pm++, walked back to Expo MRT and boy's sharp eyes saw there's robinson sales at EXPO HALL 4. Of course must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we chop chop went and ended up buying a NUM crab tee for myself, a g2000 checkered shirt for seb, a g2000 blue/turquoise polo for bro and a NUM sunshine tee for lele cos I think she would love it. =)

All in all, I think you can see how much I enjoyed my day right? :D I wish everyday would be like today!

2 comments:

Lele x 乐儿 said...

Thanks for the sunshine tee! <3

Unknown said...

Glad you liked it!