Thursday, April 26, 2012

Itadakimasu

I like this value for money lunch set @ Men-Ichi (930 Yishun Ave 2, #01-22/23 Northpoint, Singapore)!

I hardly eat those appetisers but I decided to try some today. Damn, they were GOOD. The fried garlic was super fragrant, crispy and shiok. The gingers were spicy and the pickled vegetables were slightly spicy and sweet. Super appetising. Thumbs up to all these 3 small appetisers!

I don't know why today's portion was so big for mine. Normally it's not that much since it's supposed to be the mini version. The staff gave me a "token" and asked for feedback. Maybe that's why I got a bigger bowl? *No idea but just nice, I was feeling hungry!*

Rick came down for tea time sakae buffet! Super shiok to eat in Sun Plaza's outlet cos it's relatively quiet and very spacious.

Thanks for the surprise strudels!

I'm now an official Ritz fan from my humongous apple strudel to my blueberry mini strudel and now to my strawberry and apple mini strudels.

What's probably next? I'll soon find myself with the mango and durian minis.

I don't understand why the rating for lockout wasn't so great so I wasn't expecting much from it. Surprisingly it's captivating throughout and I understood the movie! Prisons in space. Cool shit please!

Anyway, tm came down to give me my clothes from BKK. I like the grey cute cats tank, but the other blouse is super girly and SO NOT the current me. I know I hiam a lot but still, many many thanks for those! Teheeheheee new clothes! :D

Happiness level for the day: 9.5/10!

No comments: