Sunday, May 13, 2012

Food for Thought @ Botanic Gardens

Food for Thought
Location: 1 Cluny Road, #B1-00 Singapore Botanic Gardens
Opening Hours
Sun–Thu: 8am – 9pm
Fri–Sat: 8am – 10pm

I did some coloring to kill time while waiting for the food. I'm such a kid. Oh by the way, I don't understand why the menu is so dirty! I know there's no service charge and we must walk to the counter to order... but... give us a cleaner menu lahhh... tsk.

My mixed berries pancakes, $10. So so.. but I like the berries tho I found the pancakes a bit too soaked and wet to eat. My pancakes @ riders cafe and strictly pancakes were much better.

Boy's pulled pork, $13 after adding on to a snapple drink and fries. A lot of pork but a bit "siap" after eating too much. Very tiring to chew but the burger and fat fries were good!

Hpy's pork ribs, $20. I tried a bit and it had this pork smell and was also a bit "siap". I say no. The softest and tastiest ribs I had were from Handlebar.

Xt's fish, $20. The sauce was very familiar but I just couldn't recall the name of that kind of taste. Kinda vege/herbal feel if I didn't remember wrongly. The mashed potato was way too milky. I say no. I rather wait for $3.99 Manhattan fish offer. =x

Looks like I didn't like food for thought! Maybe we all didn't order the right dishes. I wanna try the Queen Street's outlet some time soon. I got a feeling there serves better food.

Still, we had a good day out! Esp when I brought home one white/black stripe dress from FEP and another soft denmin dress from a push cart @ sun plaza. Yay!

No comments: