Tuesday, April 10, 2012

SAF Yacht Club - Galley by the Straits

Greetings from SAF Yacht Club!

My first time trying instagram. Ok I know I'm damn slow but yah! Quite nice right?

I didn't know this place existence until I hungrygowhere nearby... and to think it's been founded in 1967!!!!!!!

Signing in because we're visitors. We're at 43 Admiralty Road West, Singapore 759962.

Galley by the Straits. What a nice name for a dining place! Sounds totally high class.

Boy ah you trying to imitate the monkey?

Very nice view. I love dining places with good views. I think I'll enjoy my food and ambience more that way. It gives me some peace too.

Come, let tour guide show you the dining areas!

So many different settings for different groups of people!

Just posing! It would be insane to sit under the hot sun for lunch... but I think it would be breezy and chilling for dinner. Perhaps I should pop by for dinner someday with my family.

Our starters. We loved the peanuts of course. It's $1.50, so yes I made sure we finished them all! There's free flow lime juice ($3.50) so we ordered one to share. Free flow!!!!!!!!!!! *My auntie skills*

Salted fish fried rice. Super fresh mini prawns! $6, big portion and totally worth it.

Rosemary chicken. Typical western. $13.90, normal portion and totally overpriced.

I think I will bring my family to try the zi char dishes in time to come. Hopefully it would not disappoint us. Maybe some time in May, after bro exams are done. Heh.

My best deal for the day: MY LOVELY BLING BLING PINKY GEL NAILS @ $35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had them done at a random small nail shop in Chong Pang, and I totally don't recall the shop name... oops!

HAPPPPPPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pampered!

No comments: