Thursday, April 12, 2012

Baker & Cook

Baker & Cook is Singapore's only true artisan bakery & foodstore.
Opening hours:
Sunday to Thursday - 7am to 8pm
Friday to Saturday - 7am to 10pm

Location: 77 Hillcrest Road, Singapore 288951

Pretty lightings, small cozy area and a wide range of breads for bread lovers.

Simple menu. Short and sweet, unlike those thick booklets with many pictures and a whole chunk of flowery words to read from.

$4; I'm not a bread lover but I like the chewy-ness in this!

$5; This lemon tart is very refreshing.

$13; I got to admit it's my favourite breakfast dish out of all the good food I had these days. The portion is just right, the salmon is a lot and the bread and garlic underneath it just goes so well together. MUST TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: