Friday, March 9, 2012

Bye, International Plaza

I've finally thrown in my letter because the smoke today was real stinky. I was just being honest, and it in fact is the truth I'm leaving because I can't stand the smoke stench. I don't have risk pay and I should stop torturing myself and inhale all your secondhand smoke right? I think understanding readers would agree with my decision. And to my surprise, and indeed a big surprise, even my HR and finance manager also leaving, for real.

Wow. I feel much better and even more firm about my rightfully made decision. Those who stayed really could tolerate the smelly office, while those who go are just sparing a thought for their health and lungs. Not a pity, at least I enjoyed all the carefreeness here, except the smoke.

I made a few cute/able to get along colleagues too. Keep in touch! And no, I doubt I'm letting anyone know I'm leaving. It's not a big deal. Don't let them have a big hooha. Lol. I always come and go quietly. I think I feel better that way.

By the way, da gu flew away to auzzie tdy! And I want to go Changi Airport to shop like real soon. Seems like got LOTS OF THINGS!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN! I wanna go shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: