Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Xiang xiang nasi lemak, javier's salad bar

How do you find my bakery (my current fav iphone game)?? I feel so damn accomplished and good about it. I will continue to expand and bake greater varieties with improved decorations. I make it sound like I own a real bakery. O.O

Xiang xiang nasi lemak @ Tanjong Pagar Market for lunch! Guess how much?! $2.50 only!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fragrant coconut milk soft rice, piping hot chicken wing, fish fillet, fishcake and luncheon meat! Long, long queue. The special thing is it's normally sold out latest by 1pm (that's like the start of lunch time for some...) so you gotta be there early to queue and pray that you manage to get a plate of it. The uncle's so cute, he counted the no. of people in queue, waved to far behind ones and said in Chinese "No more liao, all sold out, no need to queue already." I was the lucky girl with that last damn plate. (My colleague's queuing in front of me.)

HENG AH!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally managed to try it. I'll go there early to eat this whenever I crave for it. I'm no fan of nasi lemak so if I find it good, you gotta try.

Night time was super awesome meet up with sweetie. We went to cine's javier's salad bar (8 Grange Road, #B1-03/04/05/K4 Cathay Cineleisure Orchard, Singapore). They give you one big plate and you can take one round of salad buffet. Just one round. Most people are really good in squeezing the food. OMGNESS!!!!!!!! I think that's the selling point for javier's, the fun and kiasuness in getting LOTS OF FOOD just once. I wonder if anybody's plate of food somehow topple a little? It'd be embarrassing.

Here's ours! Not really that much compared to some guys seriously. We shared it and couldn't even finish.... don't underestimate the plate and how we managed to squeeze so much. We only paid in total $13.80 (with a main course grilled fish too) WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imagine 3 to 4 small eaters share, 1 person only like what? Maybe $3 to $5 only!

An impulsive huge bag I got from HURS. Good to use when shopping next time. Can stuff everything in!

And lastly, how could we miss our A n F? I think I went there a total of like, 5 to 6 times already... just to collect the polaroid! Just slap me.

No comments: