Sunday, February 26, 2012

Safe and Sound

How time really, really flies. Yet another year for ah ma's death anniversary. I think she left us when I was in primary school. I still remember how much she doted me, although I didn't really cry when she left. I was too young to feel too much, which wasn't a bad thing or I'd probably cry for months.

I hope you are safe and sound wherever you are, and feel happy that all your children and grandchildren have grown up.

Anyway, our family and relatives all gathered at the temple and prayed lots of money and food! Given a big family, such an occasion kinda "reminded" us to meet up and bond once in a while despite our busy schedules.

A recent TV drama says whenever you miss somebody who left, look up to the sky and you can see him/her. We all could do this; I believe our loved ones who left would always be watching over us. =)

No comments: