Friday, January 7, 2011

MAHJONG!

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone in office is especially friendly on Fridays I feel. Haha. I can see more smiles (be it real or fake) and at least less glares, complaints, hidden acts and all. Oh well, I don't really care. I more or less got used to it anyway. The only way to survive in your workplace is, don't care so much.
Anyway... enough of these~

6pm, my fav time of the day. Went down yishun to meet waterball (I was late =p) and bought dinner to baoguang's house.....................

Practiced some poker tricks while waiting for the kakis

Then started speed mahjong with waterball, nicholas and kel. Good game, faster = can play more rounds. LOL

And BG finally came home around 8 plus, then we continued MJ till 10 plus....

And yes my super duper sweet baby came down to fetch me =p
Heheheehheee
So xin fu right? =D

Looking forward to my wkends as usual! Wooohooo! Life's so awesome with these wonderful friends. =)

No comments: