Wednesday, March 10, 2010

HAPPY!!

Woke up quite late.. then nua-ed a while
And was late to meet TM! LOL as always, forever late miss nua (myself) LOL
I was craving for lor mee so he brought me for lor mee for brunch



We caught Alice in Wonderland @ AMK
It's a PERFECT movie! Omg! Childhood loves (Y)



After the movie I die die oso wanna drink KOI :D
So I brought him to queue for KOI cos I can't believe he didn't try it before, like hello!?!?!?! KOI ! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so addictive and it's like ciggs
We sat somewhere @ AMK to drink koi and I opened this:



Somehow he got me a pinkish girly bag! OMG was kinda shocked and surprised by it
Thanks a lot a lot :)
It's so apt cos I am starting work soon! And the bag can fit waterbottle OMG that's the best part.



Cos it's still like freaking early 5 plus pm, we headed elsewhere to find my shoes
(Btw I wanted to buy new sandals kinda cos my white one spoil liao)
And otw back to AMK mrt saw this sandals that caught me eye
Tried on it and bought the black studded one and am loving it so so so much! More happiness!



He said Farrer Park got new shopping centre
I was so excited! So we headed there
And tried like so many hairbands @ one of the shops and bought 1 purple and 1 silver one. Loving them! Hehe!
While choosing the hairbands
He said something along the line of "Trust me. Guys always look at girls one. This hairband nice buy this one." LOL!

Roamed a bit then we went home le!

So happy today! :D 8.5/10 thumbs up!

Came back around 8 or 9 pm plus, then suddenly emo with darhling. =/
Also had been chatting non stop till like 11 plus.

But after blogging today's happiness, I am still feeling happy now.
So happy that I can't sleep!



Perhaps looking at this everyday, I'll smile a little more. :) :)

And wanna thank zi le too, she's the one who's there to slap me awake. Love you girl. :)

No comments: