Sunday, March 7, 2010

DARHLING

Usual korean lesson 4.. (Y)
Teacher very nice. She knows I nv do homework. Always do in class =x
Then she'll nv ask me to answer 1st... LOL =x

After lesson went back to Yishun
Darhling came down to find me for lunch @ Northpoint
Walked around and bought liang teh :D
Darhling wore this sandals behind got strap one
Didn't get to step on it
LOL
Then I walked her home

1/2 hour later

Changed clothes and darhling came over my house downstairs
Darhling changed into her slippers for me to step
Went to macdonalds for ice cream!!
Ice cream price has increased from 25 cents to 50 cents to 60 cents
And today it is 70 cents already
I was so shocked! LOL
I also stepped her slippers once! LOL
Then darhling pei me ta pau food back for my whole family
See I am such a filial daughter for once
Darhling walked me home

I love you darhling :)


70 cents... TMD. Couldn't get over it
LOL

No comments: