Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday already

Thank you darhling for these durian puffs from Four Seasons Durians (AMK Hub)!

Location: 53 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, #B2-28 Ang Mo Kio Hub, Singapore

I'm a big fan of durians. I first tried them in primary school (from what I remember) and I fell for it ever since. I don't understand why some people tell me it has a pungent smell. Hey!!!!!!!!! I think that smell is so heavenly please!

Durians, you'll either love it or hate it. I wonder if part of Singapore was so inspired by durians that our Esplanade looks like a durian. But then again, the other part must be totally disgusted by its smell to the extent that it's banned in places like our dear MRT.

Whatever it is, those durian puffs were good! 9/10! Super thick durian taste. Must keep them refrigerated. The colder it is, the better it tastes. Just don't burp or kiss after stuffing yourself with loads of it unless your partner loves durians too.

Don't eat too much durians.. heaty! Drink loads of water. And.... I think durians make people happy. So just eat sparingly =D

No comments: