Saturday, October 4, 2008

ziplock bag.


neighbour cooked this extremely nice nasi lemak for my dinner <3
the chicken wing... OMFG! THE BEST.

I wonder what's wrong with my ziplock bag.
People have been complaining about my ziplock bag!! Lol.
First, I brought it to school because I was sick of changing bags. I got used to ziplock bag and I like it. =p
I used it for school, work and even when I visited Sentosa. Lol.

I'll take Denise's and Belinda's naggings into consideration, and probably get myself a decent bag soon. Note the probably.

Work was quite fun today.
Abit slack. =D
A new girl came. Her name's Donna.
James went, "Donna donna donna donna..." (it's a song btw)
Reminds me of choir and music lessons. LOL.
Oh yes, thanks James for the prata!! Love you, for once.

Train-ed home with Denise.
I stayed home after work cos I don't feel like going anywhere.

Veron, get well soon. Love you a lot <3

And to I >> Stop playing with me.

No comments: