Monday, September 29, 2008

Blogs.

I have no idea why I can't seem to display my blog archives. But it's okay, I don't intend to display it anyway.
I was thinking, why am I working when I told myself I wouldn't work this holidays?
I don't know. Do I like my job? I don't know. Will I quit tomorrow? That's questionable. Should I stay home and do nothing or should I go out everyday to destroy myself, or should I just work till school starts? Will you answer my question or should I answer it myself? I may not even listen to my own answer let alone yours.
Throughout my school life, I'm known as the weirdo, the silent killer, the quiet one, the freak, the sad girl, and of course occasionally the funny and lame one. Whatever and anything. You think I care? I don't.
When I'm out of school, I'd be well known for the cheerful girl, the funny girl, the friendly one, the interesting one.
Why am I so different? I also need an answer. Do I have split personality? Hold on, I don't even know the exact definition of split personality. Don't tell me you know? Don't assume. I need evidence. I need facts. I personally think the environment affects me ALOT and changes me from who I am to who I am not.
I blog hopped and noticed very different blogging styles. Very different. Some narrate their day, some blog about the opposite sex, some blog about random things, some blog in a happy way, some blog in a depressing way and some forgot they have a blog.
Most of them follow a consistent method. I browsed through my archives and realised I've a very weird blogging style. Hi silent readers, the following question is for you.
Q: Have you ever wondered why I don't have a consistent way of blogging? I received comments that my blog is weird because I may narrate my day in a cheerful way or I'd go all emo and type some long grandmother story that I don't even know if I'm making any sense.
Perhaps I should adapt to a particular style of blogging. I doubt I can do it though.
I've work tomorrow. Seriously speaking, I think the boss explanations are sometimes really confusing. It appears to me that every property case has different documents and different ways of capturing the correct data. I can't possibly ask him all the time, if I were the boss, I'd get pissed. But if I don't ask, what if I keyed in the wrong thing? I want perfectionism. I don't want a single error. I absolutely agree with him that accounting needs to be 100% accurate, 99.9% is highly inaccurate. Maybe that's why I'm very bothered. When I ask him to check my work, he checked really slowly and tells me some new things along the way. I get confused because he contradicts what he previously explained. Even if I told him, he'd go "No, no, no, you see for this case........" A whole long story again. I'm just a part timer. Still, I want to give 100% accuracy work. If I can't even hit that standard, I'd rather not work. I felt so unproductive. Couldn't he just set a standard and throw me one stack of easy things for me to key in? I can assure him I'll complete it within a short period of time with 100% accuracy. But no. Even when I hinted to him so many times, he chose to give me the property schedule, the cashiers order and I had to go through one messy stack of notes that I myself am not sure of whether I'm right or wrong. IT IS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY CONFUSING YOU KNOW!?! It's like trying to figure out how to solve a rubik's cube with neither tips nor formula.I wish time could stop now. Yes, it's a cliche thing to say but I really don't want to see the property schedule and cashier's order. It's not as if I hate it, but the inability to ensure my 100% accuracy demoralises me. I wonder how come he doesn't check the part timers work, how can any boss trust the part timers just like that? Mind you, the figures aren't small, hundreds of thousands, more and more. If he checks ALL my work one fine day, I may get fired. But I hope there won't be such a day because by then, I would have fired myself.

No comments: