Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Icing Room

The Icing Room (Causeway Point)
Location: Woodlands Square, #B1-K08 Causeway Point

Birthday cakes are traditions of celebrating one's birthday. I always look forward to a beautiful cake every year so I could capture it on my cam. Yesterday, I had the most unique birthday cake ever because it was a colourfully hand decorated cake by my family. Kudos to The Icing Room for having self customised cakes. I think it's so personalised and simply sincere.



Here's the one and only design you can find in this world. Very simple but very sincere. Thank you my dearest family!



We bought the chocolate cake but there's not much chocolate taste in it. I loved the layer of blueberry inside tho! I get excited when my cakes have blueberries inside for me to chew on (not the blueberry jam, but the blueberry itself!) Otherwise, it would be so boring if it's just plain spongy chocolate cake with no filling. Anyway, I found the cake too moist. When you eat it, it's like so wet and not spongy enough. But it's okay, afterall the main purpose was to have a nicely designed cake. Ahahahahaahaa.

Papa's birthday is in August. I would probably return to The Icing Room and draw up a cake for him!

No comments: