Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Gardens by the Bay



The million dollar place. Garden city to city in a garden?



Yay I've been to the million dollar place.



Cafe Crema
Location: 18 Marina Gardens Drive, Arrival Square, Gardens by the Bay

It's not a big place. No drama decorations or expensive feel. Just somewhere comfortable for a short tea break!

The apple crumble ($6.50 as displayed) totals up to $6.95 (7% GST to government) Tsk. I don't usually buy such desserts but I was a little hungry and couldn't find anything cheaper nearby so...... that's why I bought the apple crumble.

The apples were in very big slices and the crumble was kind of soft that it melted easily once I put it in my mouth..... they heated it up before serving it to me but it's still not exactly hot. I liked the miserable bits of nuts in the apple crumble too. I was alright with the overall taste since I must be pretty hungry that I gobbled everything up quite quickly. There goes $6.95. Faint. I'm such a typical Singaporean.



Stay tuned for more updates on 15 July 2012 for the STAR CONCERT!

No comments: