Saturday, September 1, 2012

Imperfect; Thai Express

I've been diligently watching channel 8's 9pm don't stop believing. School life memories ftw!


But I went to watch imperfect mainly cos of xie ming ming. It's a rebel + gangster + fighting show. Typical but I enjoyed it still. 3/5 :)


I also tried Thai Express for the first time ever for dinner! Always wanted to try it but never did until a sudden craving for spices today.


Lemon grass + spicy cashew nuts for starters. Yummy!



The advertised award-winning dish masaman chicken curry with thai-style pancake. The curry had flavourful spices and it was not too spicy. 3.5/5 The pancake = roti prata. It was too oily and not crispy enough. 2/5 The overall wasn't so WoW for $12.90......


The sa-nook thai honey chicken. Very sweet! Quite tasty and soft. 3.5/5


Green curry chicken balls, just the way I like it. I loved the lemon grass taste! 4/5


Coconut milk sago, mostly left untouched. Not my style to eat something so sticky like glue =/ It had a slight indian taste (instead of coconut) + really overly sticky to eat. 2/5


Looks like I don't really like thai food........ I doubt I'd be back but I'm satisfied for trying it once! ^^

No comments: