Friday, August 10, 2012

Ramen Champion



Hi all! I saw this monkey roaming around my void deck this morning. Please tell me my house area is cool.

Btw, guess who I saw at the airport today???!?!?!?!?!?!!?! Oh my, the first shock was to see winston, and the next was to see joanna's sister who looks EXACTLY like her. What a small world........... two surprises!

I stepped into Ramen Champion to grab the famous KingChaShuRamen for the very first time. Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................ I was given this cool device:



It would beep, vibrate and light up in red when the food's ready. Scared the shit out of me when it vibrated cos I was holding it in my hand. Chicken-hearted me. Haha!

The ramen was kinda disappointing to me because it's neither appetising nor especially tasty to give it a WoW. Too much vege + beansprouts! The portion was quite a lot but for $16, it's still not worth it to me. Heh.

Talking about ramen, I kind of miss ramen play. I should return there for a meal soon!

No comments: