Sunday, August 5, 2012

Dessert Bowl, Lemon Chiffon

As promised, here's an entry on Dessert Bowl @ 80A Serangoon Garden Way.


Durian lovers would get excited once they open the door because there's a strong aroma of durian. Heh! I've no idea why they use a baby pic and no idea why the door is slanted. Doesn't look too cool to me. Tsk.


The mango pomelo, $4.20. I don't like it at all. Too sweet and not much of mango taste. Too little pomelo too. So far, my fav thick mango pomelo would be Ah Chew Desserts!


Mehhhhh, Dessert Bowl is an extremely noisy place so boy and I hurriedly left. I regretted not buying the durian mousse instead =( Damn! The only thing I liked from Dessert Bowl was this display set.


We chanced upon a hidden shop (Lemon Chiffon) nearby and boy got me this sweet dress ^^. Heh..... total impulse but I honestly literally flipped a coin many times before we bought it. Please tell me it's nice because it costs 3 digit......! ><



For its superb quality and design, honestly it's worth it! Teheheehe!

No comments: