Friday, July 6, 2012

Just Acia



Just Acia (Sembawang Shopping Centre)
I got to say I thought it's quite restrictive to have just one lunch offer for the day. I mean... since you decided to give such offers, why not have all seven of them for us to choose daily? Seven choices > one choice!

Boohoo, anyway I was so angsty and disappointed because I didn't like the food at all.



One of the worst ramens I ever had mainly because its soup base was too sweet. I generally don't like very sweet stuff... and the teriyaki chicken just happened to be so damn sweet. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. But for $3.90 nett and so much chicken, I can't complain much.



Deep fried fish rice set. This was still reasonable, but nothing special. Just something you could get from food courts too. $4.60 nett with a cup of tea. Considered cheap already!

It's crowded during lunch time maybe because the prices are very reasonable. But Just Acia definitely isn't a place where I would come for some good food. It doesn't feel class enough. Wahahhahaaa but it would be a good alternative to food courts! :D

Anyway, I super duper love max my new ipad hello kitty companion case. Chio! It came at the right time because my current one kinda broke. I couldn't find a hello kitty one in Singapore and just nice..... seb's bro got me one from his HK trip. Surprised max!

No comments: