Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Brownie Factory (Raffles Place)

The Brownie Factory (Raffles Place)
Location: 1 Raffles Place, #B1-01B One Raffles Place (OUB Centre)

I used to whine whenever I receive food as a gift because it would be "gone" after I eat it. Nevertheless, it's the thought that counts! Thankfully, we could all snap beautiful pictures of food gifts as memories with major credits to technology. Dear iphone 4s camera of mine, I still love you. Wahahahahaha!

Brownies make sweet gifts actually. They're presentable (nice packaging right?), practical (well, edible!) and sweet (chocolate mah!). Chocolates may be too common gifts so brownies are really an awesome substitute! :D

The first bite was extremely pleasant. Soft, sweet, yet not too sweet. It made me yearn for a second, third, fourth and so on bite. Thick chocolate texture with slight moist. The top layer of chocolate was super chocolatey and crunchy. Om nom nom! The overall bite: 4.5/5! I can safely say it's one of the best brownies I've ever tasted. Teheheehhe!

I shall make a trip down to The Brownie Factory personally to explore the many other flavours available. Brownies, wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: