Thursday, August 30, 2012

Twelve Cupcakes

My favourite cupcake among these 6 pretty ones was the vanilla chocolate cupcake - vanilla cream cheese on a moist chocolate cupcake. I like the thick cream cheese taste. Yummy! It's the cutest and most appetising looking cupcake too. 4/5

The mocha - chocolate cream cheese on a moist coffee cupcake was my second fav. There's just a very slight bitter coffee taste in it. Very soft and moist. Good taste. 4/5

The peppermint was the daily special, something that's not on the menu everyday. It's quite refreshing and not too sweet. 3.5/5

The cookies and cream was a bit on the sweet side for my liking. Anything chocolate is still good though. 3/5

The strawberry choc was extremely sweet. The strawberry cream tasted like the hello panda strawberry filling. 2.5/5

The strawberry vanilla was the sweetest among them all. The cream was already very sweet. The white chocolate made it even sweeter. The whole taste was overly sugary sweet. I didn't like the light vanilla based cupcake because I found it too plain and dry. Too normal typical muffin taste! 2/5

$3 each. $3.50 for the daily special (i.e. peppermint in this case!) Slightly pricey for a small sized cupcake.

Delightful yet sinful sweet treats. I think Twelve Cupcakes would suit your taste if you generally like your desserts on the sweet side. I mean, really sweet!

Twelve Cupcakes

No comments: