Monday, August 20, 2012

Srisun Prata + IKEA Meatballs

Heard of Srisun Prata?

It's my current fav prata from 418 Yishun Avenue 11, #01-385 418 Coffee Station. Teehehehehehehee! The prata tastes good on its own. The flour and crispiness is just right for me. There's usually a long queue and yes, I would say it's worth your time.

I like their mutton curry. It's spicy but very rich in flavour. There's not much of mutton smell so you won't get sick after chewing so many of it. ^^

Since I was in the vicinity, I visited Wil's The Shaughnessy....... however you pronounce it. It felt more like a 5 storey chalet than a home. Bwg!

I don't know why I ended up having KFC for lunch (not important) BUT......

I'm satisfied with my meatballs dinner! It's been so so so long...... finally a craving satisfied.

IKEA Restaurant & Cafe (Tampines)
Location: 60 Tampines North Drive 2, 4F IKEA Tampines, Singapore

No comments: