Monday, July 16, 2012

Fat Boy's The Burger Bar

I was looking through old pictures and I stumbled upon my dinner about a year ago at "Fat Boy's The Burger Bar" @ 187 Upper Thomson Road. Somewhere along upper thomson that's not so convenient by train, but better served by bus, taxi or car. Back then, it had a bit of a dark, funky interior and it was popular with youngsters like us. I believe it still is very popular today.

Large groups of friends have to wait for quite sometime for seats unless there's reservations made. Well, most people come to this place to chill and chat so I think it's better to make reservations to avoid disappointments and long waits. I remembered we didn't reserve anything so we waited for quite a while before we got our seats. Lol! *Lesson learnt*

My grilled salmon. It was not that hot and not that flavourful from what I can remember. The mashed potato and vege were normal and I just found the overall dish too boring. It would have been much more appetising if there were better garnishes or cooler plates to match with the funky interior. I was expecting too much I know. =P

The burger was just another typical looking dish too. Bahhhhh..... it would be better if the burger was neatly aligned =x Ok I know I'm too fussy but I thought small little steps would bring much more satisfaction and class. Heh. =P

Thankfully the staff were quite nice and helped us took some pictures together. It was still a good random memory made! ^^

No comments: