Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Because

Because when I'm sad, I cry.
Because when I'm sad, I splurge.
Because when I'm sad, I smoke.
Because when I'm sad, I drink.
Because when I'm sad, I talk to my blog.
Because when I'm sad, I keep it to myself.
Because when I'm sad, I've nobody I could talk to.
Because when I'm sad, I can't do anything.
Because when I'm sad, I act like I'm happy and everything's okay.


I always know that I should never fall too deep into anything, so I've a chance of healing myself in a shorter time.
But no, my worst shortcoming is to fall so deep into everything I have or do.

I am scared. Really am.

But it's okay, it's alright.
Because I never once meant anything to you.
Never.

I gambled.
I lost.
And I lost so terribly.

Twin deleted me for 4 months plus or more? Deleted from handphone, friendster, facebook, msn, photos, everywhere with a single trace of me he deleted.
But he added me back like recently, SO THIS METHOD SUCKED!

So what approach should I do to solve my ten thousand problems now?
I'm just wasting my time away blogging and blogging and blogging and blogging and blogging and blogging.

CY you've just lost your night life
CY you've just basically lost your life

No comments: